Distance Medical Consultation
Distance medical consultations give our clients the freedom to decide on when, where, and how to undergo treatment. What pushes people to ask a doctor online?
- Remoteness of the specialist and the lack of opportunity to come to his/her office
- Confusion regarding a client’s health and the need for clarification and/or recommendations
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Follow-ups and medical counseling after long-term treatment or treatment abroad
- Consultations and support based on current health or treatment
Second opinions afford you the opportunity to see a diagnosis or symptoms from a different point of view. This helps increase objectivity and awareness in decision making. Houston Health Concierge assists in the organization and implementation of remote medical consultations. By contacting Houston Health Concierge, you can ask leading experts at the Texas Medical Center questions. Specialties include, but are not limited to gynecology, urology, dermatology, oncology, neurology, and endocrinology.
Distance medical consultations are more than meeting with a doctor. This communication format helps our clients to make an approximate treatment budget, evaluate costs (both monetary and personal), and decide whether to undergo treatment at the Texas Medical Center. Distance consultation sometimes becomes the first step in the story of client hope and recovery.